Monday, September 7, 2009

I am having so much fun in Georgia and don't want these precious memories to be forgotten, so I am going to record them on this webpage for my own enjoyment, and anyone else who might be interested. The sands of time keep slipping through the hourglass, and so many beautiful, busy, precious, crazy, sentimental, and touching moments have slipped into the shadows. Since I have forgotten so many details of my earlier life, I want to guarantee that the rest of it will be remembered.


We have a pretty diverse household of seven that includes myself, my very cute and very tall teenage son Sterling, my beautiful daughter Candle, amazingly talented and devoted husband of said daughter (Nic), funny and hard-working adult brother of said husband (Jon), and the two cutest grandkids on the planet (Jet and Lily). You may think that I am simply prejudiced, just like all other grandma's, but take a look for yourself, because pictures don't lie.











1 comment:

  1. Hello Janet, Aloha and good-morning! It was a joy to view your lengthy but most informational message. You've got a lovely family, and I'm glad that all is going well with you there. Yes, I agree with you regarding that sand in the hour glass, it's slowly slipping away, and like you, I'm trying to make the best of each happy moment with those whom are close and dear to my heart. Love and Aloha.....Coleman

    ReplyDelete